Search This Blog

Saturday

Anchored in your Love


Hi Dearies.....

Hope you all are doing good!!  

Today I share with you all a sweet and emotional canvas as my DT entry to Mixed Media Warriors Challenge Blog.  This I dedicate to all those gorgeous ladies who are Mom's, going to be and are already. I'm a mom too.....we all are so attached to our kids and always are so protective about them and this bonding between a Mom and child is something which only a woman can feel within.  They come into our hands as tiny little bundle of joy and all the life we nurture them and give our best to make them a good human being. A big salute to all those dearies who always stand up for their children and fight all the odds and yet not expecting anything give our everything.....!!

I have made this 8x8 canvas with the mood board challenge.  Truly loved the pastel colours in the mood board and this is my share of work. I have used Gabriell's texture stencil (TCW), Prima White gesso, SeaShells, Texture tape, Tissue paper, Prima Art stones, Sea moss, stones, Papericious chippies, Lindy's EP, few fussy cut starfishes and sea horses, Colour Arte Twinkling H2Os for colouring, edged with Momento Bahama blue dye ink, teal acrylic for splashes, Melange & blue pebbles, self made captions printed.

Few close up shots 








Sharing with you guys 

Wish me luck dearies!!

Will join you all with few more work before end of  this month.

Happy crafting and Stay blessed!!

Love

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment