Search This Blog

Friday

Buddha - Peace


Hi Dearies....

Today I happily share my little art where I have done a mix of Decoupage and Mixed Media as my new tenure starts with the wonderful talented people around with Words & Paintery as Design Team Member.  Quite excited about the new start. 

I have used an MDF plank in my stash as I wanted to do a name plate and this had not been used.....so I primed it with Prima White gesso twice since I wanted a neat background for my work. Have used Art Anthology Stone Texture paste, TCW -Brick stencil, corrugated sheet, Decoupage Tissue of The Buddha, Alcohol inks, Lindy's Spray, Prima Art stones, Papericious - Circle chippies (New Release), Ranger Gold EP, Spanish Moss, Fomirain Flowers - Die cut with CherryLynn dies, Glitter Balls.

Few close up shots








Hope you guys get inspired and create something stunning.  Looking forward to see your creations@ Words & Paintery.

Will join back with yet another work on mine.

Also sharing this art with you all:

Moremixedmediachallenge
Grab our Badge


Happylittlestampers


Niekartkowo





Happy Crafting Ladies!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment