Search This Blog

Sunday

Forever & Always - Shabby chic


Hi Dearies......

Today I'm on Off the Rails blog sharing a LO which I created for this month's moodboard and I went a bit shabby chic.......as we all gals love a bit of this style. So this a  fully loaded tutorial base share ......sit back with a cuppa coffee and chill gals......!!!

So let me share the mood board .....

This the step by step process share for this LO ...

 
Here I have taken a 8x8 Canvas and have run the stencil with some Prima Heavy White gesso.

 
I have taken Magic Paint from Fabrika Decoru product and used here to color my canvas with some spray mist and added splatters which you can see here below:

   

Now after I have dry set the color combo I have taken few Graphic 45 paper stack - Butterfly garden and have fussy cut few flowers, taken Kaiser Craft  Journal tags and my focal pic for assembling the LO.

I have done some stamping with Prima Texture Stamps for  some more texture on to the LO.


Now start layering your embellishments.....as shown below





.......Isn't it looking lovely.....gals!!

Hope you have liked and followed this little tuto of mine and would love to see what you guys create and share......!!

Waiting for your creations @ Off the Rails Blog.

Also will be sharing with you gals @ 

Loved the Roses - Pinks and Blue shades and so here's my take for the challenge!! Made it Shabby Chic!!


Country View Challenges


Mix It Up Challenge Blog


Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment