Search This Blog

Sunday

METAL MAIDEN



Hello Dearies.......


Hope the new month has started good for you all and hope to see lots of stuff and share at many blogs that we have been sharing work often.  I have started my work too and lots more in the coming weeks to share with you folks.

Today....I share this piece of art in which I have incorporated metal stuff to create this for two major blog challenges where creativity speaks to itself and amazing show of creations shared by our gals.......there's lot more learning and enjoying the work....so I share this with Mixed Media Art Creative Artist  and for More than Words-Oct challenge

For this LO I used metal foil duct tape adhered to a thick card stock and embossed it with my various embossing folders I had in my stash with different designs on it and added a few alcohol inks and made it look colorful, adhered a bead lace which totally looked as metal and a white fabric lace which I covered with gesso, I used a bit of stencil work and for decorating the lace of the gown.......interesting part...I didn't  have any metal scraps in my stash....and literally wondered what best I could do....now I had few jewelry metal coverings, push buttons, wire, needles cut in pieces and adhered it on the back of the gal for that extra interest, beads........ooollaaa....yes I started working on this LO with these metal stuff and incorporated them on this project.....I hand made the butterfly wings with jewelry wire and added a jewelry stone on to the center of the wings on each side .....for richness.....highlighted with Prima Turquoise, Blue Velvet, Inka Gold and alcohol ink gold splashes for extra shine and richness for the LO. Hope you guys like this extra rich metal embellished gown 😊

More close up pics







Sharing with

Mixedmediaandart
Joint Project "Creative Art"

Mixedmediaplace


Morethanwordschallenge

Hope you guys like this little share of effort I created with.
Will surely join you all with few more stuff......in coming weeks.

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment