Search This Blog

Monday

Deep inside the Caves!!


Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year - 2018!!

Hello Gals.......

Today I'm sharing my DT work for  Mixed Media Warriors Blog and want to share a lovely Mood board for this month.

 

This is my share for this month's mood board and I loved the color pallete and wanted to go a bit different with this and did a raw rocky textured creation for a change. 

For this LO I have used a cnavas sheet, adhered to a thick chipboard and scrapped the threads along for a rough finish, Crackle paste - Prima, adhered some thick fabric along, cheese cloth and once it dried played along with Lindy's sprays, Prima Waxes, Perfect pearl pigment powder for shine and highlights, added art stones from Prima and Fabrika Dekoru.

Few closeups









I'm in total love with the texture play......I wanted it this way.

Hope you guys enjoyed this share of mine....!!

Hop along and watch out for some lovely work share from our DT Gals!!

Also sharing with

Fabrikadecor

Toppings-Azyrit

Mixitupchallenge
Mix It Up Challenge Blog

Country View Challenges





Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment