Search This Blog

Thursday

Beauty - I'm a Queen!!



Hello Dearies.....

Today I'm sharing my work for Mixed Media Warriors Feb month Challenge! And we have a yummilicious moodboard



I have created a canvas with Finnabair - white gesso, run with i-craft Stencil, added Wendy Vicchi's crackle texture paste, lots of printed fussy cut flowers, lace, Fluers die cuts from Elizabeth craft designs, Fabrika Decoru's chippies, for sprays I used Lindys Plumeria Pink, Pink ladies pink Magical powder and spray with Cosmic Pink blue embossing powder, chippies in my stash were heat embossed with this and adhered to the canvas also added mini prills and pearls and heart melange.

Few close up shots 










Hope you guys like my little work share here....totally romatic color palatte. 

Create....Share and have fun. Cant wait to see what you create.

Sharing with you all 
Image may contain: text and food

Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog


Cheers!!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment