Search This Blog

Wednesday

Fantasy Maiden


Hello Gals....

Today I'm sharing my work for TTCRD blog as this month's DT inspiration and we have a lovely sponsor .......and I'm in love with all his fabulous art and as I love to color I totally wanted to grab the oppurtunity to use these lovely gals. I have the link attached to the image below you can view loads of coloring images for your projects ..... 

                                                     

For this little share of work I have used a thick cardboard sheet and have adhered eggshells and texture paste, art stones, few beads, lace trim and applied black gesso. Later added Lindy's sprays, Embossing powders, Prima Waxes and dry brushed with white gesso.  Added the colored image fussy cutting it and also few Papericious chippies heat embossed with Ranger gold, and few diecut flowers cordinating the focal image. I have used Zig real Brushes to color the image.






Hope you enjoy this little cutie as I do!!

More to share ...create and have fun!!
Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment