Search This Blog

Friday

Memories-Bride & Groom!!



Hello Ladies.......

I'm back again to show off my new work for 13arts and we have a lovely pastel moodboard and this is my take on this month's challenge.

Click on the moodboard to have some lovely inspiration by our DT gals!!

I have used 12x10 canvas for this project. Materials used have been linked below. 

I wanted to create a wedding theme as I was inspired by the textures, tassels, ballons, butterfly, the crackle wood textures in the mood board and hence came up with something like this. I have used 13 arts sprays and colors with gesso and crackle paste. I have added the focal pic with few diecuts and butterflies, doily from Prima, stamped with Prima texture stamps, Melange, Mesh tape for more texture. I did give all the embellishments in pastels and just made the background a bit more contrasting so that it uplifts my whole layout. Hope you guys like it.








Materials used:


Hope to join you guys soon with some more work share before the month ends.

Also would love to share with

I choose this lovely LO because Memories of a Wedding is something we all treasure all our lives and its a special event for anyone. I wanted to create a real theme kind and project it here and hence with some lovely floral embelisments...birds....butterflies....couples these are something all women dream about when we have wedding in mind.....I have incorporated the same dream over here with some light pastels....some dark hues inbetween and hot air ballons.....yeah I love them....so dreamy right!! Some laces...or satin ribbons....gowns.....yeah lovely isnt it!  Hope this memories cherish for all who are celebrating their anniversaires....who are getting married...who are planning LOL and yeah this is my kindaa dream......so this is my take for this months challenge.


I was so in love with the colors here and yeah I love hot air ballons......so romantic! 


This color palatte is so bright and full of colors it reminds me of Holi - festival of colors over here in India.This is my take on the bright side of this dreamy LO which says it all by itself!!

Happy crafting gals!
Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment