Search This Blog

Saturday

Spring Love


Hi Dearies

Today I share a LO with theme as spring......who doesn't love beautiful flowers fresh.....lots of colors very pleasing to the eyes....lovely butterflies...flying from flower to flower......lots green everywhere. Its truly beautiful to see out of your window into the garden and feel this bright sun and colors. Inspired I sat down with my coffee and started playing around with this LO.  Hope you guys like the way I have done this.

I used DCWV Little Princess Baby Girl Collection paper 12x12 for background, G45-Botanical Garden paper strips for layering, stencil- used Prima Spark stencil with White Heavy Gesso,  Dusty Attic chippies embossed with Lindy's Drop Dead Diva Embossing powders, Lindy's Drop Dead Diva Sprays for background, also I used Papericious Oriental Collection & Heartffelt Creations Rose Collection and made my own flowers by spraying the paper with Lindy's sprays and diecut the flowers ....I wanted the flowers to be mild and fresh blooms, around the LO I stamped few leaves and branches with stamps from Itsy Bitsy and used Versamark Pigment Inks, Micro beads, fussy cut butterflies, glitter stones.

My focal picture I choose the little cutie, she's my crafty friend's niece JIYU.....I love this little damsel and this pic was very neat coordination with the LO and colors which I worked on.

Here are few close up shots












Will be sharing this little art of work with....


Hope you all like what I create and enjoy my sharing on this little space.
Will join you all with a new work of mine soon.

Stay Blessed!!
Cheers!!


Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment