Search This Blog

Friday

Explore - A New Adventure


Hi Dearies.....

Its almost month ending.....and we have come to the mid of the month and here I share a new LO which I created with some bright dashing colours which is really yummy. And loved the mood board pallet and played a colourful melody here.

I have worked on a 12x12 thick chipboard.  Done my background with heavy black gesso, stencilled with Prima Patina Brass Paste, for background colours I have used Lindy's magical powder - PrairieWildflowers set, added sisal black fibre for extra texture, done my layering with Prima Rose Quartz papers, I have used DCWV  animal print stack papers - cut small circles, outlined with embossing pen and used gold EP and layered it randomly along the LO. I have used few dustyattic chippies, Creative embellishment chippies - border frame......cut them in angles and few wood flowers n leaves chippies which I had in my stash and heat set them with Lindy's Drop Dead Diva EP set also used Lindy's Bavarian blue EP, I have used Prima Turquoise Blue Velvet wax and Viva Gold and rubbed them on the LO to make it more vibrant, few mulberry flowers and pollen's from my stash, Prima art stones, micro beads as flower centre, printed few arrows and quote - stuck them randomly, finally added some yellow acrylic colour splashes around the LO. I was inspired by the mood board and the colours so vibrant and bright .....hence made this look colourful.

I also wanted to share the same with More than Words blog challenge as the theme was Explore /Arrows and I wanted to showcase my country India and this pic was very ethnic and this is a Holy shrine which is in India and many go here for pilgrimage and its very sacred.  So this was one more inspiration to create this LO and share this here with you all.  The theme was an excellent way to say come and explore my country which is so colourful and full of brightness and rich culture and heritage and I have arrows around the LO  to say it leads, to go along with the theme needed. I'm happy to create and share this here.  Hope you all like it.

Few close up shots







Sharing with


Lindy's Color Challenge  Prairie Wildflower- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders Drop Dead Diva Embossing Powder Set


                                                           Prairie-wildflower                         Drop-dead-diva-EP

 Bavarian Blue EP  Lindys - Bavarian-blueEP
                                                          

Hope you all like my little sharing here.
Will join back with few more works before the month ends.

Happy Crafting gals!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment