Search This Blog

Tuesday

A Card says it All - Hugs



Hello my deries....

Today I have a Mixed media card to share with you all which I have created for TTCRD Blog and this month's sponsor Decosses Dynamite Doodles 




I have used Blue card stock and all the Digi paper set from  The beauty of the Butterflies Digi set. I have created layers and added my handmade foam flowers, fillers, Brads, Lace trim, Dusty Attic Chippie heat embossed with Lindy's Bavarian Blue and Wow Silver EP, Stamped and die cut the sentiment from Peekaboo Stamp Set again embossed and heat set it.

Few Close up shots:



For more information please hop on to our challenge and play along ATG - Anything Goes on TTCRD Blog!!

Looking forward to see your amazing share of work!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment