Search This Blog

Monday

Handsome - Autumn



Hello Gals..............

Hope you all had a very beautiful Sunday. Today I have my share of new work.  A cute LO to share with you all.

I have used 7dots paper for my LO, Prima Clear Gesso, White Gesso, Expressions Stamps new release stencils - waves (Also my first DT share for them using this stencil), Lindy's Magical Pigment Powders, Lindy's EP, cheese cloth, Wooden chippies, Prima art stones, flowers & leaves stamped on canvas sheet and colored with Lindy's Magical Pigment powders. For splashes used EP with little misty spray and heat set it.....!!

More close up shots:






Love to share this with you all


  Drop Dead Diva- MAGICAL Shimmer Powders Drop Dead Diva Embossing Powder Set
Hope you love this little share of work.

Joining with some more tomorrow.

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment