Search This Blog

Tuesday

Christmas Tags


                     

Hello Dearies......


I have been late in sharing my work for this month. Today I have two tags to share which I created for Expresions Stamps blog.

For these tags I have used Expressions Stamps stencil and chipboards for creating.  I have used thick chipboard for making these tags.  I have primed them with Prima heavy white gesso and run through the stencil, added Lindy's Magical Powder for coloring the tags and also Lindys Team EP and Wow EP on the tag while the gesso was still wet and heat set it. For snowI have used my cushion foam which was torn and made use of it for creating snow, added few diecuts which I fussy cut and printed and later added Expression Stamps new release chippies which were also heat embossed with EP, I cut a glittered snowflake and adhered it randomly along with some glitter poinsettia flowers and finally added staryfoam balls for snowy effect. 

Few close up shots









I have used the following products from the store:
Stencil:

Wooden chipboard

  


Also sharing with 





No automatic alt text available.

A Vintage Journey


Have a lovely day and enjoy Christmas Holidays !!

Hugs

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment